phentermine 45 My Favorite Quotes About Leaving a Legacy
http://nmca-nm.org/?wholesalejerseys-7285_html 1. Carve your name on hearts, not tombstones. A legacy is etched into the minds of others and the stories they share about you. – Shannon L. Alder
2. A writer doesn’t dream of riches and fame, though those things are nice. A true writer longs to leave behind a piece of themselves, something that withstands the test of time and is passed down for generations. – C.K. Webb
3. No legacy is as rich as honesty. -William Shakespeare
What 5 Things Describe How You Will Be Remembered?
Order Cheap mobic Without a Prescription in Online Pharmacy description, reviews, side effects, dosage
Take some time to think about what people will remember about you if you were gone today.
Simply list five things. Here are some statements that may help you to begin creating your list:
1. What do my family members think of me and what will they remember most about me?
2. Have I learned from past mistakes and changed my life accordingly?
3. Do I need to make amends to anyone?
4. Have I made a positive impact on my children and grandchildren?
5. What is unique about me that will be remembered in a positive light?
6. Do I want to be remembered for a life that was lived to its fullest extent or one that simply happened?
7. What are my morals, values and beliefs? Would I want others to follow in my footsteps?
8. Was I a good friend? How will my friends remember me?
9. Did I live a respectable life that others would use as an example to follow?
10. Is it time to revise certain parts of my life to create the legacy I hope to leave?
buy phentermine lollipops Legacy Gallery